Well I am a bit better after having a great night.
Day #15- I am thankful for almost being done with my first semester back at school. Not sure what my grades are like but I think I did OK. I know I didn't do great but that is OK. I will just have to try harder next semester.
Day #16- I am thankful for... Madders learning how to read and being such a good big sister. I was feeding Nannah last night and while I was doing that Madders brushed and flossed Melbels teeth. I also walked in and they were in their Jamas and madders was reading Melbel a book. It was SOOO cute. I love moments like that.
Day #17- I am thankful for my sister. She makes me feel like normal she helps me realize that the things I am feeling and going through are normal. She is always there if I need her. we May not talk all the time but She is there for the important stuff. She is not judging me and she makes me feel important. I love her and I am so thankful for her. Thanks Leaner I love you!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh you made me cry. (Geesh I am soooo turning in to mom!)
I love you, too. I am thankful for you, as well. And doesn't it make you happy for your girls, knowing they have 2 sisters to grow up with and when they are adults, be good friends with? I look at my girls and think how lucky they are to have sisters. How very lucky.
Post a Comment