Thursday, December 15, 2011

emotions

I do not know what it is but today I just am so emotional.  Our ward is collecting food for children that may not have food during Christmas break. We were all asked to hand out flayers to our neighbors. The goal is to get to know our neighbors while helping people in need. While me and Scott where passing out flayers this morning I was trying to explain to one man what we were doing and I just started to tear up. I can not imagine what I would do if I was unable to feed my children and even writing this I am crying.   Later, I was checking face book and reading what people wrote. Someone I know wrote something about cancer and lives that were lost to it. This status hit me hard today, probably because it is so close to Christmas. With the two family members lost this year. I just couldn't help but cry. I have been wanting to go to South Dakota and see all my family members but knowing that she wont be there. No more Popsicle parties. I still have a hard time believing this beautiful  strong women are gone. 

No comments: