Wednesday, November 16, 2011

not 15 and 16

I should be posting about the things I am thankful for yesterday and today but I am just so... down that I just can't think of anything. I have been down all day and then I picked madders up from school and all she has done for the past hour it complain and talk back. Even right now the girls are in the other room fighting. I just cant think of anything right now. I want to but my mind will not let me put into words how I feel about things good or bad so instead it will just stayed bottled up inside until I explode!!

1 comment:

leaner said...

Wednesday was one of those days. I felt like that all day, too. I feel overwhelmed by the move and my birthday and the holiday death spiral (aka the time of year between Halloween and New Years- read about it here- http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/2010/10/halloween-to-holidays-death-spiral.html )
We should be enjoying this beautiful time of year, the weather is amazing, yet I feel so anxious and down that I have a hard time enjoying it.
Sigh.