I have no idea why but I have been sewing like crazy lately. In the past two days I have made 2 1/2 dresses and a camera neck strap cover. Also this week I made two bibs and a burp clothe. Now if only I could put all this energy into working out or cleaning. My problem is that I like to see results right away and with most things you don't. With cleaning you do but everything just gets dirty again right after it is cleaned. Sewing you have a project you finish it. Getting into shape takes to long to see the results and if you are not careful you go right back to the unhealthiness I was before I took all this time to look "good" Why can't I just snap my fingers and it be done. That would be so much easier.
Rambling on and on. blah blah blah.
p.s. I am starting to use my other blog again soon when ever I am able to upload pictures.
briecreates.blogspot.com
2 comments:
You are so crafty! We should get together sometime, and maybe you could show me how the eff to use my sewing machine? (hint hint! ;) )
I know what you mean. I get that way, too. Only lately I haven't even been able to get to my sewing machine, so its not possible to sew.
Post a Comment