Monday, March 21, 2011

lost my mind

I think that I have officially lost it. Today I could not get my sewing machine to work. I just wanted to sew today is that to much to ask. But no I couldn't. Then I tried to work on learning letter sounds with Madison. dumb idea when I am already in a bad mood. I then asked her to do somethings and I get her little attitude. I also today was working on potty training Melanie. She only had two pee accidents. I also have a stomach ache. So my mom made dinner she made soup (she used my home made chicken broth) and used some crescent rolls that I got for free with coupons!! My mom also helped me with my sewing machine. It is now working. she fixed it. she doesn't know exactly how she fixed it but she did.

On a positive note it was a BEAUTIFUL DAY. Oh I love the rain! I love it. It makes me smile

1 comment:

leaner said...

Hugs sis! I feel your pain. I've pretty much given up on doing ANYTHING right now, because I am such a mess.
Glad mom fixed your sewing machine.