When Scott woke up Sunday morning He asked "what do you want to today?" He asks this every day on his days off and normally I say " I don't know." or " I have no idea." But since we had the big storm the day before and this might be the last snow. I decided that I wanted to drive and find some snow. So we packed up which was not so easy since I now have 3 kids and we were spending the night at the outlaws because Scott didn't work the next day. We called Scott's brother and his wife and they wanted to go. So we went to Scott's parents to start off with them. Then we headed up and there was some snow at strawberry but not enough to play in. But then the snow stopped. We started getting nervous. We got to payson and there was no snow. We could see snow all over the rim by woods canyon lake so we headed that way. We turned to go up to woods canyon lake. There is a parking lot right there and then past that the road was closed off because the snow had completely blocked off the road. The snow in the deepest parts was about 18" it was beautiful and perfect. 
We got out and played in the snow with the kids. Melly was upset and wanted to be held the whole time. 
I stuck nannahs bumbo in the snow and cleared a spot by her feet so they weren't in the snow. She would reach down grab snow and suck on her glove (it was a sock) and then get more. Her cousin Kenzie and her just sat there for awhile eating snow.
We did the normal things like making a snow angel (I did at least) and the boys (Scott and Chris) made a snow woman . You could tell it was a snow woman by her snow boobs and rock nipples. Then the kids were getting a little fussy so I put nannah in her car seat for a nap and Melly sat in her car seat and ate gummies and granola bars. Kenzie also sat in our car eating goldfish. While the kids were in the car we took advantage of that and had a snowball fight were the boys ganged up on me and the Rach.
We also found a sled and we took turns pulling each other on the sled. It was a super fun day and we finished it off driving back to the Mesa and had Sunday dinner at Scott's aunts house. Such a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment