SLA was not at work today and I had to do things I am not sure how to do. Made me realize how much i appreciate SLA(and how I would not want her job!) Anyways I lost a $500 check for about 45 min. when i found it, it was in the spot that I had checked about 3 times. I knew that was were I left it too. I just passed over it. Then I had to re sch my dumb ultrasound because the ultrasound tech was sick. My office and I did not have a sch that would work so I have to go to another office. Which is pretty close to my in laws house.
But on a positive note I did get donuts!
1 comment:
While you are at your inlaws, you could just pop on over to the Krispy Kreme... its not too far from there is it? And have tasty, tasty donuts. (Insert Homer Simpson noise there.)
Oh, sweet donuts, covered in sugar. How I love thee.
Post a Comment