Friday, September 12, 2008

MRP #2


#2 is meauring small in the tummy area but normal in the head so we are on ultrasounds twice a week to make sure she is moving normally etc. They said that she could just be a small baby or she could be not getting what she needs from me nutritionally. As of last wednesday she was measuring a little over 5 lbs. and as of yesturday she was measuring a little over 6 lbs. The Doctor did not want the tech to take measurments so she said they were not valid because you have to wait 2 weeks between real measurments to know. I am not so concerned because they moved my due date to an impossible date for me to conceive. If it was by my last "moon" I would be due Oct 19th. But because the baby was measuring big the moved it to the 7th. So I have all of oct in my mind as a due date. This makes me even more stressed because I worry enough as it is. Wednesday next week they will do measurments and that may calm me down a little bit. Hopefully. They said if she does not gain weight or is she slows down in moving they may induce her. I DO NOT WANT TO BE INDUCED.

On a Positive note. With Madders I had GBS. They say that if you have it with your first you have a 80% chance to have it again. I tested Negative this time! I was pretty shocked!

No comments: