Today is my ultrasound. The baby is measuring in only the 12% so they are a little worried. I am not because they moved my due date from the 19Th of Oct to the 7Th of Oct. I think that this is the reason Melly is measuring small. I have been in so much pain. I feel like my ribs are going to snap some times and others my skin feels like it is about to tear. I am always cramping up. At least I am not throwing up. i am sick but not like I was with madders. I am craving doh-nuts, curry, and sushi! What a weird combination. SLA makes fun of me cause I eat the little powdered doh-nuts a lot. I can not help it nothing else sounds good AT ALL.
I am still working My last day is set at Sept 30. At least this is the plan. Hopefully I can make it that long so I can have a little money saved up to help with the bills still.
Madders loves both of her babysitters. Of course she loves her aunt. Now her second is a lady in my ward that I did not know very well but Madders will not leave when I come to pick her up. She has 2 daughters. One of the daughters is 1 month younger than madders and is girly just like my little Girly Girl. They have a huge sand box. Two times as big as my dads. And they have a princess slide and a plastic house thingy in the sand box. So now whenever I drop her off at either day care she does not want to leave. makes me feel not so good but I am glad that she enjoys herself and she has other little girls at both places to play with.
Last night Scott, Madders and I went to Olive garden in Casa Grande. There chicken marsala is not even 1/4 as good as carrabbas. I was not to impressed. I prefer Carrabbas. Then we went to target and also to the world market. It was fun just the three of us!
1 comment:
After Will leaves, you should come up and stay with me (on your day off- you and Scott and Madder) and we will go out for curry.... mmmmm.
Post a Comment