
Madison and I are both growing up so fast. Within two years I went from a high school student to a mother and wife, Madison when from a spirit to a body and now is walking.
Madison is able to eat many many solid foods. She loves hot dogs, cheetos, and bananas. (at least one of them is healthy) I am starting to wean her of the mama juice. The main thing is her not relying on me to sleep. This is one of the hardest things I have had to do. She cries and cries. I wish I had the time to put her to sleep with mother juice until she was done but I need to go to school and I really wasn't going to feed her like this, this long. But I did and I loved it but I think I am done.
Scott, Stacey, and myself are taking a ceramics class. We only had our first class and on the first night we made bowl things with our elbow, knees. and fingers. We also made pinch pots. I never knew that they actually made pots by slapping clay against there elbows and knees. It was fun and I really think that I am going to love this class. I was thinking about my choir class that I took awhile back on the same night at the same time. I miss it and hope that I will be able to take it again... Maybe even next semester?!?! I have started all my work for school and I am worried. I need to find children to watch I need to be making a small amount of money and I need to wean my daughter. I am going to have to be moving. I am going to have to get B's in my classes. GOOD LUCK TO Briana!!!... This is going to be one hard semester!
1 comment:
You can do it. I have faith in you.
Post a Comment