


we go play basketball every couple of weeks at the church. Madison loves to crawl around on the floor while we play. I love to be active it is just extremely hard with a little active girl. I think she might be a b-ball playa!
Our pot class is going
great we learned how do make coil pots. I enjoyed is a lot. I walked by my choir class that I took before madison was born and it made me sad that I was not able to be in it this year.
The first one is the one that I made. It is an artistic flower pot;-) The second one is the pretty one that scott made. It is like a vase!
4 comments:
Yeah! Madder will be a basketball playa and Gwennie will play soccer!
We need to talk about a b-day party for some little girlies about to turn 1!!!!
The pots are cool, too!
Your pots are cool looking!!
Those pots are awesome! I wish I had a few of them to put in my house. Maybe someday you can teach me how to do that..
It is really pretty easy and really fun...
Post a Comment