Thursday, December 22, 2005

Moving baby



My computer kept messing up and so I could not post. It still is doing weird things but oh well. Anyways, In the picture above I put Madder in the middle of the blanket and she has begun to pull herself and wiggle to the edge of the blanket it takes a lot of energy but she does it. She has decided it is not so bad on the tummy and she doesnt ALWAYS have to roll over! It is amazing how much they learn!

2 comments:

leaner said...

Look at that SMILE! She looks so happy!
Why 2 of that other picture?

leaner said...

Hmmmmm Rhayn did that, too. By 4 months she routinely "got places" she would army crawl, before that she could pull herself a little.

Bug is in her Jumperoo, and she LOVES it. She sits in it and bounces and tries to grab the toys on it. Its nice because then I can get on here for a few minutes and type with BOTH HANDS! WHOO HOO!!!