
This Christmas was good. I just didn't really get to spent as much time as I would have liked with my family. I have been so depressed lately and I can not stop fighting with people. I am just worn out from taking care of Madison. I cant stop crying. I have a cold which I got from someone in Scotts family. They are almost all sick. I never get sick and Scott is sick all of the time. I need a way to release all the anger and frustration that is building up. I really have never been good at that and what I used to do I can not do because I have an atachment, which I love just need a break some times.
I felt very comfortable feeding Madison around Scotts family two of his aunts have babys. One is a month younger than Madison and the other is about 8 months old. They are both breast feeding. It gives me something to talk to the about. I was uncomfortable for a few minutes just because I knew it made his brother that I do not reall know kinda uncomfortable. But oh well I think it is the way is is suppose to be done. Also I was at church and a lady just popped out her boob during relief society and started feeding her son. It makes me happy seeing ladies feeding their children!
I was at Scotts families for Christmas eve and the little children were doing a nativity and I was feeding Madison. She was being fussy and I didnt want his entire family to see my boob so I have her entirely covered in a blanket. It was really silent and Madison decides that this is the prefect time fart. It was extremly loud and I just blush while everyone is looking at me " It was Madison... it wasnt me" I kept saying.
All in all Christmas was pretty good, just wish I could have spent more time with my family!
4 comments:
YEAH!! FOR BOOBIES!
Maybe you need to come visit me! We can talk and maybe you will feel better! (Well as soon as we are over this cold...)
Seasonal depression is totally normal, I think I managed to avoid it pretty well this year, but usually I spend 80% of December feeling depressed and that makes me fight with Will. (I usually cry a lot and this year I managed to only cry one day!)
I hope you are feeling better, and COME VISIT ME!!!
ps- that picture looks COOL!!!
It is hard the first few years of marriage to have to divide your time between your spouses family and your own. While I was on the flight down to Arizona for the funeral, I was trying to think of where we had spent holidays the first few years of our marriage and could not for the life of me remember where we spent Thanksgiving in 1970 (Valerie's first thanksgiving). I knew we'd spent Christmas with Mom & Dad - the last one in Pima before they moved to Wenden but just couldn't picture Thanksgiving. Then the night of the visitation for John's mom, I was hugging one of his aunt's and out of the blue, I remembered that we had all gone to her house that year for Thanksgiving - the only time I ever was in her home. After 36 years of marriage, John's family is mine just as much as the family I was born and raised in and I love them all dearly. But I guarantee you that 35 years ago, I never thought I'd feel totally comfortable around them at all. Happy New Year. Love ya, Aunt L
not doing anything this monday.... we'll probably see you saturday...
Post a Comment