Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Colic...


I have finished my last assignment for my History class on thur. and all the grades are posted and there are no points for it. WHAT CRAP! Anyways, I ended school with two A's and one B. STUPID HISTORY. Next semester I am going to be taking 12 credits, I think that I can do it even though I ave my colicy baby to bother me. I also we attempting to find a child or two to babysit during the day so that I will be contributing to the money factor, and it is not just scott bringing home the Bread... Madder is a lot of work But I learned that babies just cry if the have colic. We are not for sure this is what she has but she has all the symptoms. Teh only ways to keep her calm is to walk around while singing to her, rocking in a chair, taking her outside. She will not suck on a pacifier so that is out. I have got her to suck on it a couple times. She doesnt want to eat all the time so that gives my body a rest. SHE WILL NOT drink from a bottle. SHe talks so much more now. When we lay her on her tummy she is trying to move forward she just cant yet. 2 1/2 months is really taking it tole on me and my Scotty!

3 comments:

TLC said...

look up "hyland's colic tablets" online and see what you think about them. they are all natural - just herbs. i'm sure your sis can find them at whole foods w/ no problem. I've used them w/ crispin. he wasn't colicky but was a very restless sleeper...still is. enjoy your phase of life you are in w/ a new baby and new husband. Good luck with everything else!

leaner said...

i will definatly get some hylands colic tablets for you. anything that might work is WELL worth it! (hylands teething tablets are supposed to be good when they are teething... i got soem today- because I saw them and just in case!)

good luck with finding some kiddos to watch. did you put up an ad at church? Might be a good place to start.

lvh said...

Bri - I am very proud of you for doing as well as you did on your grades with everything else you had on your mind this semester. Keep up the great work. lol - my last semester at Pima Community College, there was a guy who ditched class for a whole week because he went on a trip to the Bahamas. That was the year Grandpa died and when I went back to class after the funeral, my instructor said "well, did you enjoy your trip to the Bahama's? I told him that my dad had died and he was so embarrassed then he said that he would check to get my lab time extended and I didn't have to turn in my final assignment that week, that he would let me turn it in later for full credit. I told him no, I didn't want any extension, that my final lab assignment would be in on time. Which it was. Merry Christmas to you.