
Saturday I was going to find a way to the valley and Helena and my parents were going to go out in the desert Jesse and Stacey were going to go Christmas shopping. Instead we all decided to go into the desert everyone just was in a horrible mood. Jesse and Stacey ended up going shopping while me and Helena sit in the back of the explorer, heading out to the desert. Even though I had a fight with Jesse in the first time for a long time. It was a great day.
I met Scotts Grandma Saturday she came back from her mission and Scott really wanted to see her. She is a very sweet lady. Madison was not being a great baby. I love family.
Life changes so much when you have a child. I did not realize this. It takes twice as long to get ready. Then you have to leave earlier because of car seats and what not. Even with all this stuff it is amazing how much you can love something you have known for such a short amount of time.
3 comments:
That is such a cute picture.
It was a good day- even with the fights. Sometimes those are unavoidable!
It is amazing how much you love your baby, it just makes your heard swell!
I see DRKY THE DEER! LOL you should have mom write teh story of Dorky- or you could!
Post a Comment