It has been at least a month since we have had a date night. I know, I know a lot of people would say that isn't so bad, but for my sanity I need one at least every couple weeks. So last night we dropped the girls off at the in laws and went to Outback. After that we went to walk around the mall and just get out of the AZ heat. While we were there I wanted to go get some more hand soap because they are 5 for $15. $3 a piece which really is a good deal. I love their soap! After that we went to one of Scott's friends houses and we just hang out. It was nice to talk to a adult for awhile without my children. It was a much needed night and now I feel refreshed and ready to kick the dirt's butt today. I really need to clean my house. Wish me luck!!

No comments:
Post a Comment