Sunday, December 07, 2008

melanie Rose





Today wash the blessing of our new (or not so new)little baby girl. She actually did not cry at all during the blessing. My wonderful husband was able to bless her and did a wonderful job. I know that is one thing I would never want to do, even if it was allowed. I am so thankful for my husband and so blessed that he was able to do this. It was a beautiful blessing. Melanie was so cute in her dress grandma Abraham made for her. So many people came Scott's entire family (except Jason because he lives in LA), the tryons, the marbles(rick), the simpers, uncle Morris and all my family. We had delicious Costco cake that my sister brought. Melly was grumpy the rest of the day (not to bad though) and did not sleep much. She was good during the important part so I guess that is okay.

No comments: