I have so much to say but no energy to say it. Melanie will cry non stop unless someone is holding her. She will not sleep on her own. I will lay her down knowing she is tired and the she is not hungry and she will cry. I have no idea what to do. Madders is upset because she wants me to spend time with her. Plus Madders and Scott are sick. I have to get my house clean before Sunday but I cant because Melly wants to be help all the time...
Melly is crying again.....
any advice???
2 comments:
My advice is to bring her to auntie Jodi for a couple hours! LOL
wrap her. DO you remember how to use the wrap? It is a lot easier on your body than a sling. It is that looong piece of material. Or take her to Aunt Jodi. But if you want I will show you how to wrap her on your back. (It saved me with Gwennie. She was pretty much like that. Although I rarely put her down because I wanted to hold her.)
Post a Comment