Thursday, May 03, 2007

School is almost out!




Life is so crazy right now because this past week I was watching two girls for a lady at work plus trying to get all my homework done. I have enjoyed the girls and it is good for madders. I just can not wait until all my school work is done. Almost DONE! couple more assignements one exam and then I am done. Hopefully I pass my classes. WE WILL SEE.

madders decided that she can get everything. Gwennie has been climbing for such a long time but madders is using everything to climb. She has eaten soap and now likes to wear Mascara. She pretty much takes the lid of and stabs herself near the eye until we find her.

3 comments:

leaner said...

TOO Funny about the mascara! I think Rhayn did that a few times

tif-do said...

I love that top picture of her, so very adorable.

Pen-nut said...

You have a very cute little girl. Hang on until the end of school - it's coming!!!