Tuesday, March 20, 2007

well

For the past 6 days I have has a shooting pain in my head and a migraine (not the same feeling) also I have been extremely dizzy. Yesterday was the worst of it. My hubby said that his mom gets these bad migraines and goes to the chiro and it goes away because something is pinched in her back. He popped my back. I went to work and one of the Ladies that I work with asked me what was wrong because I was crying but I needed to get the hours in and I needed to clean before the next day. I told her and she gave me some allergy medicine to see if it was allergy related. One of them seemed to help and so today and last night were not to bad. It has not completely gone away but I have high hopes that it will!

Anyways, Scott has taken off 4 days from work and is also calling out tomorrow so we can get some painting done. Saturday was his first day instead of painting we went to the valley and went rock climbing and then went to leaner's home have some nummy cake. then we went to the in laws and hung out. Sunday Stacey came and got Madders and watched her All day while we painted the family room. It is the greenish room.



Then one Monday (yesterday the kill me headache day we painted the living room a light yellow it is called Butter yellow.


Now tonight we are taking turns while painting our bedroom Blue pearl. It is really light almost like a little kids room but it makes me happy. Also we bought grey for the bathroom (ours) which i declared the black and white room and put Scott's pictures he took in high school. Also I finished the book case and I am 1/2 way done with the toy chest. YA!! we also made a fort today so there are going to be lots of pictures!



5 comments:

Pen-nut said...

Migraines are no fun - LaMont gets them. Hope you feel better. Your house looks really nice. Someday I'll be brave enough to paint a color other than white or cream on my walls.

Joxer's Human said...

Nice paint.. and those blanket forts are always the best!!

As for those migraines, allergies can definitely trigger them. I am allergic to California. Seriously.. I noticed that every time I'd drive through California, which at one point was weekly, I'd get an awful migraine. My doctor gave me some prescription allergy medicine and I all but stopped getting them..

tif-do said...

My migrainys have came to a sputtering halt since I had my smarty teeth pulled. I love the green color that is very very nice!

abeNanna said...

It looks good, maybe we'll have to get in the car for the long drive over to see it....

leaner said...

I love it! HAHA! We are always doing things "together" painting wall, getting puppies! LOL!