My headache has mostly gone away. I still have moments were I want to cry but for the most part they are gone.
On Saturday after work I got dressed up and went to my old friends wedding I hadnt seen her since I was preggo at my baby shower. madders was crying so i stood outside while the ceremony was going on and then waited 30 minutes for them to take pictures just so i could ay congrats and then leave. She looked so cute. She is about as preggo at her wedding as I was at mine. She was actually married in a LDS church. She was so proud of her belly she wore a tight dress (gorgeous) I wanted to hide my belly with a puffy skirt and do not show anyone pictures that my bellys shows.


1 comment:
I am coming to visit tomorrow I think...
Can't wait to see your paint!
Post a Comment