


We got back from Laughlin Sunday afternoon after a long drive of Scott not letting me drive even though he was extremely sick. The trip went well on Friday but then on Saturday in the late afternoon I tripped and luckily madders was in the sling so I could use my arms to catch myself before I smushed her! I wouldn't let Scott hold her after that even though my ankle was killing me but I wanted to hold my baby. After that we played in the river and then we went to dinner which I had some steak and shrimp and Scott had a basket of shrimp. I chocked on steak and had to go to the bathroom to puke and then about an hour after Scott ate he started feeling really bad and all night he was in and out of the bathroom. We decided that he has food poisoning. Scott was only allowed to gamble $20. That was the limit I gave him. He came back up and he had $66 so I think he did pretty good. That trip was fun and very needed!!
3 comments:
Ounds like a good time. Glad you didnt smush madder! I like that little brown-eyed beauty!
Yucky about the getting sick thing.
I mean to write SOUNDS, not ounds, geesh.
Sorry about Scott getting sick.But Madders looks so cute playing in the water. You guys need that time and it is good you didn't squish Cutie Madders.
Post a Comment