Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Birthdays

It has been a long time I have so much to say. I have started so many blog posts I just have not finished any. We have went on three vacations, two of which were family reunions. I started Bio181 which so far I have a 94% in and we have taken 2 out of 4 of the exams! I feel so much better about myself knowing that I can take a science class and do well in it.




 My girls have all had birthdays. They are all getting older and the question of this is our whole family just sits in the back of my mind.  Savannah started the birthdays in September. Savannah is now 3 she is VERY outgoing when she is around people she knows but it shy around large groups and strangers.  She loves to terrorize our little dachshund Haley. She is such a fun little girl, but it a lot more work than the other two every were.  She is much more mischievous and I have to watch her a lot more now.




Madison was next, turning 8! She is going to be baptized on Saturday. I can not believe that she is growing so fast.  She started activity days and when I dropped her off I had to keep from crying. I am not ready to start letting her be gone more. If it was up to me I would keep her safe in my home where I know what she is doing at all times. I know that wouldn't be good for her. I have to trust that we have helped to her know what is right from wrong and she can make the right choices. She had a harder time last year in school. She was bullied a bit and did not really have friends. I worried about this a lot and prayed to know what to do to help her. This year she is in a class with her friend from church, I am so thankful that she was put in this class.



Melanie finished the birthdays off by turning 5. She will be going to school next year. I am so nervous for her. She can be VERY shy and can have a temper. She is my little Dr. Jekyll an Mr. Hyde, she is probably the sweetest snugly girl ever but if you flip that switch she can loose it faster than anyone. She is the best snuggler ever! Melanie is amazing at cleaning, when she gets started cleaning I don't have to stay on top of her she will finish the job. They all are very unique and I am so very blessed to have these amazing spirits in my home!

No comments: