Friday, December 21, 2012

Powell grankids photoshoot

 
This is one of the first pictures we took. I could tell right away that this was going to be "fun."
 
 
This picture was a lot harder than you would think. Savannah wanted to run ahead and in front of everyone.
 
 
The girls just wanted to run so Melissa had the idea to just let them run!
 
 
While getting them to all sit down and pose this is what was happening!
 
 
Making sure the light was good before we put the baby in I got this one!
 
 
Now add the baby and Melly gets a crazy smile.
 
 
Playing after pictures...Got this cute on of Kenzie!
 
 
I told them to be sad and mad. This is what I got.
 
Quick shot of Kenzie while playing. Look at that cutie!!!
 
 
I was not having a good day. The girls were going crazy and running everywhere... here are some of the "GEMS" from the shoot. 

2 comments:

purplelurple said...

those are so cute! I need to have you come take some of my kids for me and then some of little guy for his 3rd birthday invite.

lvh said...

oh - those are so cute. I especially love the one of your 3 girls - hadn't seen a picture of your baby in a while - she is getting so big. You are doing great with your photography. Have a very merry Christmas. Due to circumstances beyond my control - Grandma C is going to get her crochet collage for 3 kings day.