I think this week I have started about 5 blog posts but I just never finished or posted them. Because lets face it... No one really wants to hear me whine some more about being depressed or woe is me posts. So instead I am going to post about How I have gotten 53 out 55 points so far in my class which makes me have a solid A so far. I know I shouldn't be but I am kinda upset with myself for missing the two points. but I should just be happy that I am doing so well.
In other news, in just a week and a half my sweet little baby Savannah will be 2. I am not going to lie, I am getting baby fever. There are babies everywhere. There are several new babies in my ward. I have a 3 month old nephew and a 2 month old niece. I know it is not a good time for a baby and I don't think we will have another one. I am not sure if this feeling will ever go away of wanting to feel a baby inside me kicking, hiccuping, and just knowing I am making a little miracle. Back to Savannah She is such a funny little girl. She thinks she is so funny. She is so happy and loving. She loves to climb and has so much energy. I love that little girl so much!
1 comment:
I understand the baby fever! Good thing I can not have anymore. Hehe!
Post a Comment