Wow I can not believe it has been a month since I posted. I have just been lazy and kinda depressed. I am not sure why maybe because my children seem to be a little out of control and I feel very alone up here. I almost feel like everyone has forgotten about me. Now I know that this isn't true but it sure does feel like that. I feel like I have no idea what is going on in any one's lives and I know no one knows what is going on in my because I haven't blogged and no one has asked.
Last Saturday we went with my inlaws to a Diary farm that is a couple miles from our house. The girls loved it the taught the girls about the work it goes into running a farm. We all went on a hay ride around the farm to see the cows. After the Hay ride they let everyone feed the goats,sheep, donkey, and bunny. Nannah loved feedind the sheep. She would shove her whole hand into the sheeps mouth, it was so cute. The girls also got the brush the bunny. Melly loved brushing the bunny I think she would have done it all day if I would have let her. Madison of course loved all of it. It was fun to have the girls see what a farm is like and to feed some animals.
Friday was an OK day we went hiking at papago park found 5 geocaches. While doing one of the geocaches I smushed my finger between two rocks and have a big blood blister from it. After we went to the zoo for awhile. At the zoo Melanie decided to have a break down which she has been doing the past week. She was doing so good but then this past week she has been uncontrollable sometimes. Madison has been lying and she just hasn't been listening. She also bit a boy on the finger at school. The boy pushed and bit her first but still I am not ready to deal with that. Nannah is teething (one top tooth it out finally after 16 months) and cries a lot. Last night I went on a walk because I needed a break and while on the walk Scott calls my cell and says that I need to hurry home because the snake is out of the cage and in the computer cords. I hope this next week is better. Tonight I cut a big chunk off the tip of my thumb while cutting onions not that good of a start to the week.

1 comment:
ouch - I hope your thumb is okay. I can totally relate to the feelings of being far from family and thinking no one even cares. I know everyone in Coolidge really misses you and thinks about you a lot. But I think most of us get in the rut of waiting around for people to reach out to us instead of taking the first step. So hang in there and like I tell Grandma every time I call her - "Count your blessings". Love ya and tell Madders and Mellie hello from Alaska.
Post a Comment