Saturday, November 05, 2011
Day #5
Wow I am actually not behind AWESOME! I am thankful today for the outdoors. I love being outside. I love the fresh air. I love nature and the beauty that God has created. I am so thankful to be able to drive to the Superstition Mountains. Madders was sick today so we were unable to go to see my family like I was expecting so instead we took a drive to take some pics of the superstitions. We also stopped at the Lost Dutchman Mine to take some pics and see a gun show. Then we drove past Canyon lake until it turned to dirt road. We then turned around and headed home. It was an amazing day and just being able to be out of the house and see just a small amount of the beauty that Arizona has to offer I felt so blessed. (AND YES I THINK ARIZONA AND THE DESERT IS BEAUTIFUL!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is! I love AZ and am so glad that we aren't moving out of state.
Post a Comment