Monday, July 11, 2011

different

Living in Mesa is very different than living in Coolidge. Everything is different. I have been in a bad mood. not because I don't like it just because I feel like I am alone. I don't know how to explain it. I feel tired and sad a lot. I hate to use the word depressed but I really do not think there is another word for it. I called My Grandma today and all she does was tell me how sad she is that I moved and just makes me feel worse about it all. I feel like she is the only ones that even cares. I try but it doesn't seem to matter. When I am with people I watch what I say to try not to offend people because if i say something wrong I feel like that wont want to be around me or I will annoy them. Even after they are gone I go over the things I said to them in my head trying to figure out what I should have said differently. I am just a mess and I do not know how to fix it.

On a positive note Savannah turned 10 months old and on the same day she started to walk. She can take about 5 steps at a time. She will be running before i know it and then I will have another little monster to chase. Melanie is potty training and two Sundays ago they had to come get me out of Relief society because she had peed all over the floor. (I am in nursery the first hour why couldn't she have told me or done it then!) Madison officially knows all her letters capital and lower case. She is now learning words she knows mom,dad, Melanie,Madison,Savannah, you, and love. She starts K in a month and I am not excited about that.

maybe everything will look better in the morning because it is not looking good right now.

2 comments:

purplelurple said...

you can come visit me anytime. I would love the company. and I am sure Katie would love to see Maddie and Dougie would love to feed nana again, lol.

leaner said...

I love you baby sis. I can say I feel like that, exactly like that, a lot of the time.
I love Grandma but she is a downer. I can't talk to her when I am feeling sad. I love you and I care. I always care. You should get out of the house and come see ME! I know its a long drive... or we'll come see you again.
It does sound like you are depressed. Moving is an adjustment and its hard I promise it will get better especially when the weather gets better and you can go to parks with your girls (and walks) and other people are out with their kiddos. You will make friends because you are a great person to be friends with. It might take some time though so don't give up (I know its hard! Really I do!)