Thursday, March 10, 2011

6 months
















Wow today. Nannah turned 6 months and also today Madders went on her first field trip. Nanah isn't crawling yet but she can get to things if she really wants to. She goes in circles and flops herself foward. She started eating baby food last week. She loves butternut squash but doesnt care for peas so much.










Madders went to The vet today for her field trip. She road next to her friend Olivia O. She got to ride on a bus. She absolutely loved it!










I don't have much to say so I will just post some pictures that I took with my new camera. I was testing how to change the settings and not using it in auto. so they are not great but that will come with practice!

1 comment:

lvh said...

doesn't look like she likes the grass very much either - what a funny face. will be fun to see you again in a couple of weeks.