Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Truely blessed


On the 16th we blessed Savannah at my parents house. It was personal and sweet. (even when Savannah cried pretty much the entire time) Scott stayed focused a lot longer than I would be able to which is not easy when you have a 4 month old that you are holding. But the lesson was learned bless your baby ASAP. I am so glad we decided to do it at home 9or at my parents home) because my dad now works Sundays which is horrible and he would have had to miss the blessing. I am so lucky that with all the mistakes I have made I still am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who is able to bless my sweet little girl. He is really a wonderful man and I take him for granted way to often. So I just wanted to take a minute and write how blessed I am to have him in my life.

1 comment:

leaner said...

I am glad to have been there. Love you sis!