
Melanie teeth decided to come in a strange order so I went online to see what is normal and she is not normal at all I guess. She got her bottom ones first. That was good then next came her top number twos. a month later the number ones came. Now she just got four or five not sure which because she also got her number three on the same side and has a big space. So i am guessing that it is five and three on the right side. But no number four which is supposed to come before three. hopefully this is not what her teeth will be like when she is older.
1 comment:
A couple of our kids (Wyatt and Slade? maybe) got thier vampire teeth first. Now with $2000 in braces Wyatts teeth are beautiful!!! I'm sure that made you feel better, sorry!
Post a Comment