Sunday, November 01, 2009

I am Thankful...
















Halloween went well. Madison and Melanie got a lot of candy. Madison was so polite when she went up to people. She was scared of a lot of things but not as bad as last year. Melanie wanted to walk pretty much the whole time. SO Scott took one hand and I took the other. Madison was always ahead of us with her Grandma Powell. About half way through the night Melanie got the hang of it and when someone would put a bowl of candy in front of her she would take a candy in each hand and put it in her pumpkin. Everyone just couldn't tell her no because she was so cute. One house she grabbed one candy put it away and went back and grabbed one for each hand. It was a wonderful night with the outlaws. Madison was a ballerina and Melanie was a Butterfly Fairy
I was reading other blogs and they are all doing everyday something new they are thankful for. I think this is a great Idea because I often do not think about what I am thankful for.

Today Day 1- I am thankful for Madison she is such a amazing big sister. She Loves Melanie so much and tries to take care of her. I caught her yesterday trying to feed her some baby food while I was in the other room. Madison said "Melly is hungry and she needs to get big like me." She is so amazing!

2 comments:

leaner said...

Great thing to be thankful for! Madison is amazing.

tif-do said...

Looks like you had a fabulous Halloween! Happy Thankful Month!