Tuesday, August 18, 2009

shower


Mellers is ten months old. I can not believe it. Wow She is taking steps now. She has two teeth and she can say a lot of things. She climbs on and into everything. She thinks EVERYTHING is funny. She is so fun to watch. She is a character just like her daddy!





SLAs baby shower went great and I am so thankful to those who were able to come. Also Thank you to those who helped. By the end I was stressing that there would be no one there. I did have one mishap with the cake. I had just finished it and I dropped the bottom half. In the picks you will see that he has a blue diaper on. It was originally red but that was before it attacked the floor. Luckily SLA was there to calm me down and tell me we had time to make the bottom half again. I wanted everything to be perfect I mean I took charge of the whole thing and if something went wrong it would be all my fault.

<

Tonight we had Back to school night for enrichment. We made it like a real school. I was one of the lunch ladies. We gave them trays with pizza, salad, fruit, and a carton of milk. I had a apron gloves and a hair net. I was totally styling. We did are you smarter than a 5th Grader. I FAILED got 3/8 right!!! oh my!!!! Then we went to classes. Hairstyling was one. Healthy school lunches was another. And the last class was about how and when to talk to your kids about sex and drugs. I really enjoyed this last class and It was totally things that I needed to know about. The strength of youth I know talks about a lot of this stuff and I am going to use it as a guide all of the time.


This has been a little stressful but now I can relax... Oh wait I need to start packing and getting stuff ready for Sunday when we leave for SD! I am so EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

lvh said...

The cake is absolutely adorable. Great job. Hope you have lots of fun in SD.