8 Favorite Shows:
1- Office
2-Biggest Loser
3-Ace of Cakes
4- diners, driveins, and dives.
5- Family Guy
6- One Tree Hill
7- Little People Big World
8- 90210 (the new one)
8 Things I did yesterday:
1- took a nap
2- went swimming
3- drove scotts car
4- had a wonderful dinner
5- watched Fireworks
6- ate home made ice cream
7- went to Brittany's house
8- watched Sabrina the teenage witch because I couldn't sleep!
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1- knowing what we are going to do.
2- Melanie's fever going away
3- Scott's four day weekend at the end of this month( not sure what we are doing)
4- Hawaii next year (maybe depending on the house)
5- harry potter on the 15Th!
6- Sleeping
7- My stomach pain to go away! ( i am going to leave this one because I have a pain also that is killing me!)
8- a bath tonight!
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- Carrabbas
2- Out Back Steak House
3- Chilles
4- L & B Inn
5- T.G.I. Fridays
6- Shangri La
7- Papa Johns
8- Texas Road House
8 Things on my wish list:
1- New Camera
2- Mortgage to be fixed
3- To have my throat fixed
4- to find a job
5- To go to SD with the whole family!
6- to feel healthy
7- To have my garden bear something edible
8-To have a bigger yard
8 People I Tag: ... you, you, him, you, you, her, you, and... you.
1 comment:
SOrry to hear you guys are sick, too. :(
Post a Comment