It was my anniversary today and the hubby had to work. So i spent the day with SLA and the girls. Spent probably 4 hours all together trying to force Madison to eat. and another 1 1/2 trying to get mellers to not nurse to sleep. Neither are going very well. I want mellers to sleep in her crib and have tried since the day she was born but I just can not get her to stop crying. I need to know what to do. I have tried the feeding her and she is really sleepy practically asleep laying her in. I have tried the holding her hand to and having her in her crib. Nothing works and she doesn't take a binky either.
Scott's uncle has this mask and every so often one of the kids will come out with it on and this time it was my little madders.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary - cannot believe it's been 4 years already - just think of all the things you've accomplished in that short time.
How long does she cry when you put her in her crib? Just got to remember every child is different and out of all the women in the world, you were picked to be her Mother. Love ya.
One of these summers you and Scott have to come up here so he can go to the reenactment of Custer's last stand (boy was that guy a jerk)
Post a Comment