Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rash-or-sorts







Well MellyBelly Has some sort of rash or something all over her face. If anybody has any ideas I would love to hear them!! it is just one her face and one arm. She does not have a fever and is not any more grumpy than she normally is.

2 comments:

leaner said...

Take her to the doctor, just in case.

Did you change detergents? Eat something you don't normally eat? It looks like the rash Rhayn had when she had scarlet fever (she didn't have any other symptoms, but it did start on her torso, which is where those usually start.)

Briep said...

the rash has calmed down a lot. I think I can just wait it out but wow it was bad. The only thing I did was give her a bath. I think I have used that baby soap on her. Maybe I should try some other kind. i ate the "mush" that I have been eating for the past 2 weeks!