1. Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
1st: At my friend's house.
2nd: At home the bathroom.
2. Who was with you?
1st: Grace and Ruth. Ruth found out less than a month later she was preggo.
2nd: Scott and Madders
3. What was your first reaction?
1st: I already knew this was just one of the things you have to do.
2nd: I was excited not the perfect time but better than the first.
4.What was your husband's reaction?
1st: he was sick with mano but he was worried.
2nd: excited but not best timing we were going to Hawaii a month and a half later.
5. Who was the first person you told?
1st: besides ruth and grace was scott.
2nd: besides scott who looked at the test when I did I told JVA and SLA because this would change some of the plans for Hawaii.
6. Were the pregnancies planned?
1st: NO!!
2nd: we were trying but then stopped the month before.
7. Was everyone happy for you?
1st: after the shock and they knew we were in love they became happy.
2nd: I hope so.. I know some people were jealous.
8. What was the sex?
1st: Girl
2nd: Girl
9. What was the nursery theme/colors?
1st: none
2nd: none
10. Did anyone throw a shower for you?
1st: Yes, my mom and SLA!
2nd: No
11. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use?
1st: no
2nd: yes!!
12. How much weight did you gain?
1st:30
2nd: 30
13. Did you get stretch marks?
1st: YES!!!
2nd: not really i already have enough!!!
14. Did you crave anything crazy?
1st: sweet but puked everything up for 9 months!
2nd: double cheese burgers and powdered doh-nuttz
15. Who or what got on your nerves the most?
1st: scott
2nd: madders and scott and mostly everyone i felt liked no one even noticed i was preggo.. well besides SLA
16. Where were you when you went into labor?
1st: At the hospital (was induced 5 days after due date)
2nd: at the hospital( was induced 7 days after due date)
17. Did you have any complications?
1st: None
2nd: none
18. Did your water break?
1st: not sure
2nd: it was leaking a couple weeks before and broke a couple hours before she popped out
19. Who drove you to the hospital?
1st: scott
2nd: scott
20. Did you go early or late?
1st: late
2nd: late
21. Who was in the room?
1. Scott, mom, mom in-law, and dad at the door.
2. Scott, mom, mom in-law, Leaner, and Rhayn.
22. Did you video tape it?
No!!!!!!
23. Did you have any pain medication?
1st: epidural after i couldn't take it anymore. being induced is suppose to make the contractions worse to deal with.
2nd: same
24. Did you have a c-section or natural?
vaginal both times. being induced I prayed I id not need a c-section I wanted to do it!
25. What was your reaction to the birth?
I was excited, scared, in love, happy and so much more.
26. How big was the baby?
1st: 7 Lbs 8 oz.
2nd: 6 Lbs. 13 oz.
27. What was the baby's full name?
1st: Madison Renae
2nd: Melanie Rose
28. Did your husband cry?
1. Yes!!!
2. I do not think so.
29. When is the next one coming?
umm not for awhile!!!
30. If you could, would you do it all over again?Yes!!!
1 comment:
7. Was everyone happy for you?
2nd: I hope so.. I know some people were jealous.
Yes- yes I was... very very very jealous. And you can tell SLA... I am also very jealous of her now, too. Pout Pout.
Post a Comment