Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I can't wait to go to High School....

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes!

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No but I did meet him while I was in High School and he did go to one class with me cause the teacher was really cool!

3. Did you car pool to school? Walked most of the time. Lived like 1/4 mile...

4. What kind of car did you have? Ed...what a car... then I got my taurus. the porn colored cheese mobile!

5. What kind of car do you have now? Nissan sentra... no cool name.


6. It's Friday night...where are you now? Home being a loser!!

7. It is Friday night...where were you then? at a football game, dance, or at SoniBonis.(my friend sonya!)


8. What kind of job did you have in high school? volunteer at a vet in Casa Grande


9. What kind of job do you do now? taking time off for the baby but I work at a dental office kinda a brie of all trades!

10. Were you a party animal? No

11. Were you considered a flirt? Oh yesssss.......


12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? band and choir! Go Clarinets!!!

13. Were you a nerd? yes/no I was a little of everything.


14. Did you get suspended or expelled? no way! my mom works at the school she kept me in line plus if I was late she wrote me a note!

15. Can you sing the fight song? which one?? the real one "down main" (no but I can play it on my clar) "bear down" yes.. and play it

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Anderson, Mrs. Putz, and Mrs sheperd woodbury (she was married while I was in high school.)

17. Where did you sit during lunch? In the Quad or walked around or walked home.

18. What was your school's full name? Coolidge High School.

19. When did you graduate? 2005

20. What was your school mascot? The BEARZZZ!!!

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? YES!!!

22. Did you have fun at Prom? YES! went every year but senoir. (went to CG prom jr.)

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? ummm... No and yes. No to fresh and soph. I went with a group of friends jr. And sometimes still talk to them.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? I go to homecoming every year(besides this year cause I had a baby).. so yes.


25. Do you still talk to people from school? some

26. School Colors? Red and Blue!

27. What Celebrity's came from your high school? ummm... noo....

1 comment:

leaner said...

I am a celebrity and I graduated from there... (cocky, and big headed, aren't I?)