Monday morning about 1:30 I woke up to a wet bed. Madison was not in the bed but it was not wet enough to be a full water breaking. I read a little bit on the Internet about water breaking and no contractions. It turns out that your water can slowly leak. So i went back to sleep to see what would happen. I woke up and was dry so i headed to work. About 2 hours after getting to work I realized I was moist so I called the Doc. and they told me to come in.
About 1 o'clock My mom drove me to the hospital and they checked me out for about 3 hours. They used the duck and Q-tips. The first Q-tip test was positive for fluid but after they checked under a microscope it was negative. They said if i was leaking it stopped and they did an ultra sound and they fluid levels were still good. I was only 1 1/2 cm dilated. They told me to do a lot of walking.
We should have a baby Soon. My next Dr. Appt is tomorrow morning and I will know more then.
1 comment:
Walk, walk, walk. Wait... don't walk. We want her to stay in there until after the weekend, right?
I would love to take Madison to the pottery painting place for her birthday, too (after... since it is on Sunday.)
Post a Comment