Friday, August 08, 2008

me and my hubby

Couples Survey
[1] What are your middle names? Lynn and William
[2] How long have you been together? Nov 2004
[3] How long did you know each other before you started dating? Over 8 months
[4] Who asked whom out? He asked me
[5] How old are each of you? 21 and 24
[6] What are your astrological signs? I am a Pisces
[7] When was your first kiss? First day we met in person
[8] Who's mother do you see the most? Mine
[9]Who's father? Mine
[10] Do you have any children together? One and a half
[11] What about pets? A dog and a cat
[12] Do you have a song? Luckiest
[13] Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple? The house
[14] Who pays the bills? They are split but he gets the more pricey ones
[15] Who drives and who sits shotgun? I hate driving so I make him drive
[16] Did you go to the same school? No well besides after we were married we went to college together.
[17] Are you from the same hometown? Nope
[18] Do you live in the same town now? yes
[19] Who is the smartest? He is for sure!
[20] Who is the most sensitive? Me even more now cause my ego is preggo
[21] Where do you eat out at most as a couple? Umm… carrabbas
[22] Where do you shop the most as a couple? Umm... Wal-Mart because that is all that is in town
[23] Where is the furthest you have traveled as a couple? Hawaii
[24] Who has the best group of friends? I guess he does because I don’t have any friends that are not family
[25] Who has the craziest exes? I am sure that I do!
[26] Who has the worst temper? Umm… depends really.
[27] Who does the cooking? I do.
[28] Who is more social? Me! Most of the time
[29] Who is the neat-freak? Neither! Even though he is about the carpet
[30] Who is the most affectionate? Umm.. depends
[31] Who is the most stubborn? Probably me but he is also!
[32] Who hogs the bed? Madison!!!
[33] Who wakes up earlier? ME!
[34] Where was your first date? We never had a official first date.
[35] Who said I Love You first? HIM for sure!
[36] Who has the bigger family? Umm. Me by one!
[37] Do you give/get flowers often? no
[38] How do you spend the holidays? We split it up as even as we can
[39] Do you have cute little names for each other? Not really.

No comments: