That's awesome... CONGRATS!!!
So is this another niece I get to kidnap?? I am happy for you, I know everyone was hoping for a boy but all that matters is she is a healthy baby. And that I get to have her sometimes. : )
Congrats!! That's exciting news for you guys!
Girls are more fun than stinky ole boys anyway (says the girl who wants a son really, really badly.)
Congrats!!! Your little girls will have so much fun together.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's awesome... CONGRATS!!!
So is this another niece I get to kidnap?? I am happy for you, I know everyone was hoping for a boy but all that matters is she is a healthy baby. And that I get to have her sometimes. : )
Congrats!! That's exciting news for you guys!
Girls are more fun than stinky ole boys anyway (says the girl who wants a son really, really badly.)
Congrats!!! Your little girls will have so much fun together.
Post a Comment