Sunday, May 04, 2008
the spirit.
As I was sitting in church I looked up and see a familiar face. A non-member teacher from High School. Normally I do not feel a need to go up but this Sunday I did. I felt the need to share what I know to be true. As I was talking myself out of it. I see my wonderful Aunt who I am sure had the same prompting as I did. Walk up and address her testimony to them about them. I know that i should have went up and shared also but When I heard her speak of guardian angels I just started to cry. I sat back the rest of the meeting trying not to cry. I am so lucky to have such wonderful family members that have been there for me and not judged me. But always pushed me in the right direction. I am glad that she was there to listen to the spirit because I am not the best at that. Maybe I can learn from her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment