Well in 31 days I will about to leave for Maui Hawaii! I will be leaving my daughter in capable hands of both her pairs of Grandparents! I will leaving my dog with Leaner ??? (maybe??) SLA,JVA, Scott and myself will be heading for Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas in Maui!!!! Honeymoon trip but with SLA and JVA...
We will be gone from Sun. to Sun. I am so worried about leaving my baby. I know she will be fine and in fact she really is not a baby. She is a kid She is almost 28 months and she is her own person. She will "bip bop boo" you into a pretty dress! She often turns her daddys clothes into pretty dresses or just says "bip bob boo you pretty now!" Or she will dance with you singing " i know you I walk with you I know you I walk with you"
This morning madders looked at the fish and waved her stick and said "bip bop boo you shark" she then "bip bob boo you fish again"
1 comment:
She will be ok. I was so nervous about leaving Gwennie just overnight and she was fine.
Your pup will be a welcome addition to my casa. I think I am looking forward to having her.
Post a Comment