Madison Pee peed in the potty TWICE TODAY and Pooped OnCe! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! this might be the start of something but may not be so I will not get my hopes up!
Doing a happy dance for you! YEAH Madder! WHOO HOO! Maybe they will both be potty trained by 2 1/2 (when Rhayn was) she would have good days but most of the time peed in the diaper, Then one day- she was done and only had a few accidents at night. So good luck, and I am rooting for your chick.
2 comments:
Good for her!
Doing a happy dance for you! YEAH Madder! WHOO HOO! Maybe they will both be potty trained by 2 1/2 (when Rhayn was) she would have good days but most of the time peed in the diaper, Then one day- she was done and only had a few accidents at night. So good luck, and I am rooting for your chick.
Post a Comment