Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Yay Yay
















Today madders is TWO! I can not believe it. She has grown so much. I think the past four months she has actually grown 1 1/2 in.. She talks all the time. She speaks mostly in sentences now. She loves to dance. Right now she loves her scooby doo and shaggy. She also loves nemo! I have more to write but it s her yay yay and I was at work so she spent most of it with Her aunt J and cousin KT.















On another note. Landmark (the housing where we live) IS infested with Caterpillars. hundreds of thousands of them all over the rode. I went to water my watermelon and there were at least 25 on it. I collected them and now they are in my fish tank so madders can watch them! and My Betta is in a small fish bowl for now!

4 comments:

leaner said...

Happy Birthday TO MADISON! Happy Birthday TO MADISON!

Weird about the caterpillars, are they butterfly ones? If so then that will be so cool when they metamorphasize.

I hope Madder is having a good birfday!

Joxer's Human said...

I hope she had a fabulous birthday!!

And I'm loving those pics.. she's adorable!!

purplelurple said...

Happy Bithday Madders!!!
I was so glad to have her part of the day.
I love those pictures. We need some copies of some to hang on our wall-o-pictures!

Pen-nut said...

Wow, hard to believe she is a year old. What cute pictures, though. I printed one up and sent it to Jason so that he can see your beautiful little daughter.