
My brother in law will be preforming in this play. He says that it is a good musical. I hope that I am able to go. Me and My brother in law have different views. I do love him he is talented and I am so proud that I married into such a talented/fun family. So anyone that lives in the valley... Come and see it!
Location:
Tempe Center for the Arts (The new triangular monstrosity on the west side of Tempe Town Canal)
Dates:
September 14-23
Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00
Saturdays and Sundays at 2:00
Thursday at 7:00
Tickets:
http://tca.ticketforce.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=4
Location:
Tempe Center for the Arts (The new triangular monstrosity on the west side of Tempe Town Canal)
Dates:
September 14-23
Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00
Saturdays and Sundays at 2:00
Thursday at 7:00
Tickets:
http://tca.ticketforce.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=4
2 comments:
That's one of my favorite shows!! I hope whoever can, goes. I know if I was there, I'd definitely go!!
The title may seem a bit crude, but the show is not. The conceit is this ~ There's a water shortage and everyone has to pay to use the public toilets. If they don't, they're arrested and taken to Urinetown.. The songs are wonderful and it's a LOT of fun!!!!!
Soooooo???? Did you get to see it???
Post a Comment