Thursday, September 06, 2007

HELPP!!!!!

I need help with a name for my child care. here are some ideas vote for the one you like or add your own...


Care Bear Family Day Care
beyond our dreams
little totshappy feet
caterpiller clubhouse
The Kiddie Kennel
Kiddie College
Sunshine & Smiles
Home Sweet Second Home
Little miracles
WEE ONES
Rise and Shine
Lotsa' Hugs Daycare
Footprints
The KinderAcademy
First Discoveries Play Care
Kiddie City
Briana’s Concentration Camp
Sweet Peas Child Care
Bright Beginnings

8 comments:

Joxer's Human said...

Briana’s Concentration Camp is making me laugh, in a horrified way... Was that thrown in to see if we were paying attention??

tif-do said...

That is funny!!! I would go with something cutsie. I liked the Caterpillar Clubhouse, it sounds different than other names I've heard. Mines just called LaLa. Oh so creative! So are you getting/Got certified??? Good luck to you!

Briep said...

tif-do= yes I am going to get certified just maybe not this minute.

alex's human= My husband threw that one in for a joke. Glad you caught that one!!

purplelurple said...

I think the catipillar clubhouse would be cute..

leaner said...

I like Caterpillar Clubhouse, too. There are so really cutesy things you could do with business cards/sign age.

abeNanna said...

Yep, I agree with the bunch - caterpillars would be fun to use for all of your promotional stuff.

"Giggling Gulag" would work also for your husband.

Pen-nut said...

I agree with everyone - sounds like fun!!

lvh said...

Even before reading the comments, my first choice was Caterpillar Clubhouse - I want to play. You can't use Care Bear as you would get sued for infringing on someone's trademark. Whatever the name, i'm sure everyone will have lots of fun.