Scott mother was out of town. My family was in the SD. and Scott's sister and her new husband were on there cruise. So just our small three person family spent the fourth together. We did not do much but we did decide to go to Walmart and look at grills. While we were there we remember that we had bought a small grill when we went camping a couple years ago. We decided that Scott would cook some steak and corn. I love baked beans so we also had to have some beans! Scott made everything perfectly and we had a great dinner. After dinner at 9 pm we went out to watch the fireworks. Coolidge's fireworks normally aren't so great but this year they more than doubled the fireworks that they were going to have. we laid on are front lawn and it was perfect to watch the fireworks. The Fireworks were good but then the finally was the best I have ever seen they just keep going and going. It was amazing. Madders liked the fireworks though she did get bored after a couple of minutes. It was a wonderful night.
Today (Sunday) we went to church but did not make it in time for sacrament. We had to make sure to be there because of nursery when I got there the parents were waiting at the door because someone had locked it. about 50 minutes into class a parent came in and got her daughter and said the church was over for the day. This wasn't out of the normal kids leave early all the time. Then another parent came i and said that everyone needed to leave the building because something upstairs was on fire. Everyone evacuated the building. We were one of the last to leave when uncle Morris came down all dirty. Something that helped to cool down the boys bathroom caught on fire. We went home and at 1 o'clock I was back at the church for my parents ward sacrament because a family friend(Cody carpenter) was back from his mission. I actually got to sit through sacrament(with help from family) Over all it was an eventful day. we ended it with Scott being at work and Madison and I watching movies and watering the back yard!
2 comments:
I'm so impressed with your growing grass in the desert abilities! It must be that cute, little, diaper wearing yard helper you have.
yeah, dad was in the attic putting the fire our of the engine to the fan to the boys restroom. He had to go home and break out the air compressor to get all the dust off of his suit!!
Post a Comment