Sunday, June 03, 2007

Fun





Well Friday I panted a wall in our ofice because HEY I WAS bored and there were color spots that I was trying out. Saturday I worked all day for 7:30 to almost 6. We work every other saturday normally 7:30 to 1 or 1:30. Scott watched Madison all day. He went to a yard sale and bought a bench for our back yard. I love it. He needs to sand it and paint it but I love it. Our back yard is almost fuly grown and lst night we went to Home depot to look at lawn mowers. While at home Depot I bought a tomato plant and a watermelon. I planted them today! Yay something besides dog poopy in my back yard!

4 comments:

Joxer's Human said...

Are you going to leave your wall painted like that?? It's very creative!!

leaner said...

COOL! I love it! What a fun Suns wall. :) Isn't painting fun sometimes?

Briep said...

alex's human- I am not sure if it will stay. BUT I LOVE IT. not sure what the hubby thinks. he said if we ever want to sell the house we will probably have to paint over it. I took the suns colors that he wanted and kinda ran with them. LOL!

Joxer's Human said...

I say leave it like that :) It's just paint. It's not like it would take much undo it some day.. Besides, I'm sure if you ever sell the house there will be many walls that you'll have to touch up.