Thursday, April 12, 2007
Crazy
Life has been so crazy and I am so lost in the middle of everything. Madison went to nursery (at church) for the first time on Sunday. i worried the entire Sunday School and then I looked through the window and she was crying so my wonderful hubby went in and took care of her and i was able to go to R.S. for the first time and listen. This was really cool because My aunt S. was giving the lesson. It was a great lesson and I needed to hear it. I think that it is so strange that when I go to church most of the time I feel like they are speaking directly to me and that They actually just write their talks and lessons for me. I love going to church and hope that I can start being more spiritual than I have been in the past. I am so looking forward to being sealed to Scott and madison for eternity. They are my life and I love them more than anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The gospel and the promise for an eternal family is such a wonderful gift we have been given. While listening to conference the other day (in the car) I found myself tearing up because I felt that some of the speakers were talking directly to me. It's a good feeling to know the lord knows us well enouph to get the right messages to us at the right times.
Every day I receive blessings and what I feel are answers just for me. Whether they are in a lesson I hear, something I read, or even a song. It continually amazes me how we are known even better than we know ourselves, and how the answers come at just the right time if we are listening. And knowing that your family is yours for eternity is a blessing way beyond anything else in this world.
Post a Comment